The holiday season is upon us, and whether it’s for a Santacon pregame, decorating your apartment or even just your ride to school, an appropriate holiday playlist is always necessary to get in the spirit. To fill your ears with cheer, we’ve put together a list of songs that is sure to bring merriment to every situation.

— “All I Want for Christmas is You,” Mariah Carey
This song plays every single year in every single store, restaurant and public setting, and it practically haunts us. It’s just so hard to not sing along because it never gets old. We all become Mariah Carey when we belt it out and we don’t care who’s listening. We don’t need a lot for Christmas — Carey’s voice will do.

— “Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays,” *NSYNC
‘Tis the season to fangirl over old boy bands. This song brings back a ’90s pop feel and gets us up and dancing. Four boys is better than one, am I right?

— “Candlelight,” The Maccabeats
There aren’t that many Hanukkah songs to jam out to, but this one definitely does the trick. The only thing more lit than a menorah is this clever play on Taio Cruz’s “Dynamite,” by an a cappella group from Yeshiva University.

— “Text Me Merry Christmas,” Straight No Chaser Feat. Kristen Bell
The modern lyrics say it all in this unconventional jam. “Text me Merry Christmas / Make my holiday complete / Though you’re far from me, say you’ll BRB / That’s a text I’ll never delete.” Oh, modern romance.

— “Baby, It’s Cold Outside,” Idina Menzel and Michael Bublé cover
One of the greatest revivals of a popular Christmas song. The elegance of Idina Menzel’s voice mixed with the suavity of Michael Bublé’s brings out all of the feels. It almost makes us forget how unbelievably creepy the lyrics are.

— “Mistletoe,” Justin Bieber
More feels. After all, it is cuffing season. This charming Christmas song makes us want to chill by the fire while we eat fondue. Well, wrong song but we think it still applies. Grab your significant other, get under some mistletoe and share the holiday cheer with someone special.

— “Santa Tell Me,” Ariana Grande
Fun and peppy, Ariana Grande brings her own spin on Christmas with this one. It’s a pop song about love with holiday spirit, where she’s asking for Santa Claus not to make her fall for someone who won’t be there next Christmas. Seems fair to us.

For the full playlist, check out our Spotify account: bupipedream.