Tuesday, Dec. 6

Vienna Boys Choir

The world’s most beloved choir returns to Binghamton for a special holiday concert. Their angelic voices will help put you in the holiday spirit. The event starts at 7:30 p.m. For ticket information, call (607) 723-3931 or visit www.binghamtonphilharmonic.org.

Location: Anderson Center, Osterhout Concert Theater

Price: $45 or $55

Wednesday, Dec. 7

Festival of Lights

The Multicultural Resource Center invites the entire campus community to the Third Annual Festival of Lights Celebration at 4:30 p.m. Student group performances include Kaskeset, BU Gospel Choir, Sulpoong and X-Factr. The event features the Harpur Jazz Ensemble and an array of holiday foods.

Location: Mandela Room

Price: Free

Thursday, Dec. 8

Holiday mid-day concert

A free mid-day concert with a holiday theme will be held with Binghamton University faculty and student performers. The event starts at 1:20 p.m. For more information, visit www.binghamton.edu/music/concert-performances/index.html.

Location: Casadesus Recital Hall

Price: Free

Friday, Dec. 9

Last day of classes

Senators hockey

Check out the Binghamton Senators as they take on the Norfolk Admirals. The game starts at 7:05 p.m.

Location: Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena

Price: $17.50 to $18.50

Saturday, Dec. 10

Planetarium shows

Explore the skies in a 55-seat digital planetarium, which serves thousands of school children and community members every year. A current schedule and show details can be found online at www.roberson.org.

Location: Roberson Museum and Science Center (30 Front St., Binghamton)

Price: $6

Sunday, Dec. 11

Flood the Tier

The Cheating Intention, a band from Ithaca, kicks off the largest event for local flood victims, “Flood The Tier with the Sound of Music.” Proceeds go to CHOW and BC Council of Churches. The event starts at noon. There will also be music, crafts, food, information and fun for the entire family.

Price: $10

Monday, Dec. 12

Final exams start

Jazz Jam

Music lovers get to hear an eclectic mix of jazz at bargain-basement prices.

Location: Schorr Family Firehouse Stage (46-48 Willow St., Johnson City)

Price: $10