In the world of beauty, it can be hard to avoid spending loads of cash on makeup products. Luckily, many high-end items will have a drugstore dupe, or duplicate — a product that is almost as good or just as good as the things you’ll find at Sephora or Ulta. These alternatives are easily accessible and have a price tag that is not as hard to look at.

1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (1.0 fluid oz.) $36 versus Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel (1.5 oz.) $10

A part of this Smashbox primer’s claim to fame is its clear, gel-like consistency. A similar product is the Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel. And no — it’s not the stuff used to treat a yeast infection. Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel has been makeup artists’ dirty secret for years. It has a very similar consistency to Smashbox in the way that it is a clear gel-like texture. With Monistat you also get so much more product for less than a third of the price. The Monistat alternative goes on as a gel, and dries to a powder which will not only help create a more matte look, but provides a soft and smooth base for your foundation, which makes blending way easier.

2. Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation (1.0 fluid oz.) $35 versus Milani Conceal+Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation and Concealer (1.0 fluid oz.) $12

It’s a struggle to find a cheap foundation that can create a matte finish while covering acne, scars, hyper-pigmentation and dark circles. Kat Von D is a cult favorite for those who have a lot to conceal and have very oily skin. You’ll want to look for a foundation that offers long-wearing, all-day coverage, like the Milani Conceal+Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation and Concealer. This foundation is an excellent dupe, as the consistency is just as thick as Kat Von D’s, and covers all problem areas. It doesn’t have as much of a matte finish, but for everyday use, Milani is much nicer to the wallet.

3. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder (Standard Size, 1.0 oz.) $38 versus Coty Airspun Translucent Loose Face Powder (2.3 oz.) $11

The Laura Mercier Loose Powder has been labeled a “holy grail” product by many YouTube makeup vloggers and fashion magazines. To find a product that can compare, you’ll need one that has a very fine powder. This can make your skin look smooth and poreless. Coty Airspun’s powder isn’t as fine in consistency, but it is still a very close match to the Laura Mercier Powder, as both help to smooth out the skin.

4. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (0.27 oz.) $23 versus Rimmel London ScandalEyes Retroglam Mascara (0.41fluid oz.) $6

This Too Faced mascara has a full brush that adds a lot of volume and a formula that thickens the lashes without making them cakey. Look for a volumizing mascara, like Rimmel London ScandalEyes. Both brushes have a lot of bristles that help to separate the lashes and give them a full, dramatic look.

5. NARS Orgasm Blush (0.16 oz.) $30 versus Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink (0.12 oz.) $11

NARS Orgasm is the blush you saw in Sephora while in middle school and made lame jokes about because of its name (other blush names from NARS: Deep Throat, Striptease, Sex Machine, etc.) but it is one of the most beloved blushes out there. It is praised as the blush color that most fair to medium skin tones adore. If you love this light pink shade but don’t plan on parting with your cash, Milani has an excellent dupe for you. Dolce Pink is praised as an excellent match for color with a formula that gives the same glow as Orgasm.

6. Kylie Lip Kit in Dolce K (0.11 fluid oz.) $29.99 versus ColourPop in Beeper (0.11 fluid oz.) $6

Kylie Jenner is emerging as a makeup maven with her up-and-coming cosmetic line, Kylie Cosmetics. Her lip kits include a matte liquid lipstick and a lip pencil to match. Once you add up the products and the shipping costs, one kit can cost you close to $40. When looking for a dupe, you’ll want one with the same pinkish-tan color and creamy formula. ColourPop, which has $5 flat-rate shipping, has a liquid matte in Beeper that looks like a carbon copy of Dolce K.