With Parade Day just around the corner, you may be preoccupied with finding your green attire. But don’t forget to hit up the liquor store for the day’s biggest star: alcohol. The annual celebration is an excuse to let out the drinker in us all, and these themed beverages can help you crawl out of bed and into the bars with Parade Day spirit.

Don’t Be Latté

Your body might be used to sleeping in on Saturdays, but Parade Day requires you to be up and functioning early in the morning. The last thing you want to do is miss all of the day-drinking action. The perfect drink to replace your usual early-morning coffee grind begins with brewing hot espresso and mixing in Bailey’s Irish Cream. Stir in either Kahlua rum and coffee or a hazelnut liqueur, and finish with sugar and salted caramel creamer. Top the drink off with whipped cream and caramel drizzle for a final touch of sweetness to sip on. Rely on this café drink as a wake-me-up that will have you feeling alive and tipsy for the day’s drinking festivities.

¾ cup of hot espresso

3 tbsp. Bailey’s Irish Cream

1 tbsp. Kahlua Rum and Coffee or hazelnut liqueur

Salted caramel creamer and sugar to taste

Whipped cream (optional)

Caramel (optional)

Adapted from Yummly

Ginger Mimosa

If you are smart, your Parade Day will begin with a carb-filled breakfast that will beg for a sweet juice to wash it all down. In homage to redheads, combine cranberry and grapefruit juice into a champagne flute. Fill the remaining glass with champagne and then add a slice of orange for a simple breakfast cocktail that will stimulate your sleepy taste buds. If you are into the classics, have a regular mimosa by combining orange juice with the champagne instead.

3 oz. champagne

2 oz. ruby red grapefruit

1 oz. cranberry juice

Orange slice (optional)

Adapted from Cosmopolitan

Pot o’ Gold Punch

When hosting a pre-game, it can be a difficult task providing alcohol for your friends, their friends and — let’s face it — their friends’ friends. Making a citrusy-sweet punch to share with the whole gang is a simple solution. Start by thawing frozen lemonade concentrate and orange juice concentrate. Mix the two in a large punch bowl with water. Stir in vodka, peach schnapps and pineapple juice before mixing in ginger ale and ice cubes for a carbonated twist. For an easy St. Patrick’s Day decoration, add thinly sliced oranges and limes to the mix.

3 oz. frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed 6 tbsp.)

3 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed 6 tbsp.)

¾ cup water

¼ cup vodka

¼ cup of peach schnapps

3 cups pineapple juice (chilled)

2 cups ginger ale (chilled)

2 cups ice

Lemon slices (optional)

Lime slices (optional)

Adapted from Yummly

Oh My Guinness!

During the month of March, nothing is better than a McDonald’s Shamrock Shake. So why not add some alcohol to the sweet treat? Use a blender to combine Guinness’ Crème de Menthe, Baileys Irish Cream and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Mix on medium for about two minutes. When finished, pour the drink into a martini glass and top it off with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and a maraschino cherry. To add a little excitement, the frozen drink can also be poured into a shot glass and chased with whipped cream straight from the can.

1 shot of Baileys Irish Cream

1 tbsp. Guinness’ Crème de Menthe

2 scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream

Whipped cream (optional)

Chocolate shavings (optional)

Maraschino cherry (optional)

Adapted from Cosmopolitan