Kids are not the only ones who should get treats during Halloween, which is why there are hundreds of Halloween-themed drinks created for adults to celebrate the holiday too. Whether you’re looking for a spooky shot, creepy cocktail or phantom punch, there’s a Halloween drink for everyone this season.

Vegan Vampire Martini

Ingredients: 1/4 cup fresh tomato juice, 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce, 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt, 1/8 teaspoon chili powder, 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (optional), 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional), 1/2 cup regular or jalapeño-flavored vodka, ice, olives (for garnish)

Spice up your Halloween festivities with a Vampire Martini that delivers a surprising bite. Pour tomato juice, hot sauce, seasoned salt, chili powder, pepper and garlic powder into a pitcher and stir. Combine the mixture with vodka in a cocktail shaker, and strain into a martini or other festive glass. You can add olives for a garnish and even clip a pair of vampire fangs to the rim for an added touch. Though vampires certainly like their rare meat, this tasty drink is completely vegan-friendly.

Bloody Brain Shooter

Ingredients: 1 1/4 oz. strawberry vodka, 1/8 oz. lime juice, 3/4 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream, splash of grenadine

It wouldn’t be Halloween without blood and brains. The delicious Bloody Brain Shooter is the perfect Halloween pre-game specialty. Combine chilled vodka and lime juice in a cocktail shaker, and strain into a shot glass. To put Bailey’s into the shot, submerge the straw in the Bailey’s, put your finger on the top and dip the straw into the vodka. Slowly release your finger from the straw and watch the Bailey’s slightly curdle in reaction to the lime juice, making strands that appear brain-like. Repeat this until you have a complete brain floating at the top of the shot glass. Add a splash of grenadine to sweeten this creepy concoction.

Candy Corn Jell-O Shots

Ingredients: small package of orange Jell-O (any flavor works), small package of yellow Jell-O (also, any flavor works), can of condensed milk, eight packets of Knox Gelatine, vodka, peach schnapps, water

Candy Corn Jell-O shots are a Halloween classic, imitating the colors of the Wunderle Candy Company’s famous candy corn treats. Variations involve coconut, vanilla, pineapple, butterscotch and more, but this is the traditional vodka and peach schnapps recipe. Boil one cup of water in a saucepan, adding two packages of Knox Gelatine in, whisking it until it dissolves. Taking the pan off the heat, add the yellow Jell-O and one cup of vodka, whisking these together until it’s all dissolved. Pour the Jell-O/vodka mixture into Dixie cups (1/4 inch in each). Refrigerate and let them sit for 30-60 minutes. For the second layer, follow the same recipe, except add half a cup of peach schnapps and half a cup of vodka instead of a full cup of vodka. For the third step, boil a cup of water into a saucepan and remove from heat, whisking in two packages of Knox Gelatine. Once the gelatin is dissolved, add and whisk in the condensed milk. If desired, you may add half a cup of vanilla-flavored liquor during this step. Pour this mixture onto the first layers in Dixie cups, and once again refrigerate and let sit for 30 minutes to an hour. This recipe certainly takes a little longer to make, but the result is worth the wait.

Screaming Witch’s Brew (Beer Punch)

Ingredients: 16 cups cinnamon liqueur, 1-3/8 cups pumpkin-flavored beer (or other basic lager of choice), 1 cup orange-flavored whiskey or liqueur (such as Cointreau), 3/4 cup orange juice, 1-1/4 cups dry champagne, 3/4 cup lemon-lime soda, 1 tablespoon apple juice, one 12 oz. can root beer, fresh lemon juice, 1/4 cup grenadine, fresh orange juice (frozen into ice cubes), candy of choice (for garnish), lemon and lime slices (for garnish)

Gathering the ingredients is the hardest part of this phantom punch, which makes up to 20 servings. Simply add them all together in a punch bowl, but hold back the the orange juice ice cubes and garnishes until right before your guests arrive.

Do not let Halloween pass without trying one of these devilishly delectable drinks; everyone deserves a treat for the holidays.