If you’re into heavy drinking with your girls, heavy lifting with your boys, or close encounters with viral YouTube stars, you’ll definitely be into Dom Mazzetti vs. BU.

Mike Tornabene and Gian Hunjan, the creators of the YouTube sensation “Dom Mazzetti,” will be holding a Q&A this Thursday, May 9 in the Watters Theater. Questions will be taken before the show begins. Doors open at 7 p.m. and, after an opening performance by the Pappy Parker Players at 7:30, the “Dom Mazzetti” creators will take the stage.

“Dom Mazzetti” is an Italian-American college student whose “Dom vs.” videos, weekly rants and stories about partying and the college dream have made him a viral hit.

Tickets go on sale at 1 p.m. today for $5.00, and the first 25 people who buy tickets off Bingtickets.com will meet the creators in person. The show will serve as some much-needed comic relief from the crushing stress of finals. Sometimes it’s good to remind ourselves how ridiculous the college world we live in really is. It’s something we all lose sight of come finals week.

Mariana Moriello, next year’s Vice President of Programming for the SA, can’t wait to watch Dom riff on the college stereotypes we all embody.

“We are super excited and are looking for a great turn out,” she said.

Dom Mazzetti is a young guru, a voice for the binge drinker, dub-step consumer and the semi-motivated student in all of us. He’s responsible for such timeless quotes as “I started lifting weights in college cause everyone ignored me in high school …” and “Boom, we’re back at the dorm. They’re all crying and eating baked ziti like they all lost their virginity or something” as well as, “I go to M.I.T….T… Tech. I go to ITT Tech.”

In his videos, Dom takes on party girls, hipsters, resumes, sex, Instagram, white rappers and freshmen. Nothing is off limits or too mainstream for Dom. So this Thursday, stop by the Watters Theater to catch a YouTube star in action. It’s going to be a hilarious, collegiate, generally enjoyable time. Also, feel free to pre-game. Dom would.