Do you believe … in yogurt? Binghamton has waited far too long for a self-serve frozen yogurt store, and someone above was listening. Oh happy day, sweet salvation has arrived in the form of Sweet Frog Premium Frozen Yogurt, nestled in the Town Square Mall. Sweet Frog, a nationwide chain, was founded on the principles of wholesome ingredients, five-star service and Christianity; F.R.O.G. actually stands for Fully Rely On God! But despite the company’s origins, a religious presence is barely noticeable, save the proverbs printed faintly on the cups and some of their merchandise. Price done by weight, toppings and number of times you’ve gone to confession.

Xin Ke, an undeclared freshman, praised Sweet Frog for its prices and quality.

“It’s not too expensive, compared to other frozen yogurt places,” Ke said. “It’s pretty reasonable.”

Sweet Frog changes its flavors fairly often, but it always has the staples, like mango, chocolate and original (sin). Standout special flavors include pumpkin pie and strawberry lemonade; richer flavors like pumpkin are great with toppings like chocolate-covered raisins and Nutella, while fruity flavors are better with fresh toppings such as strawberries and blueberries, and manna. The best thing about Sweet Frog’s special flavors is that they somehow taste exactly like what they’re imitating.

“My favorite flavor is pumpkin pie, because it actually tastes like pie. So it’s good,” Ke said. Thanksgiving has come and gone, but pie lives on at Sweet Frog, as does the soul of Christ.

The toppings bar is the crowning glory, where everything from mini Reese’s cups to bite-sized brownies exist solely to bring you joy. Don’t kid yourself —Sweet Frog boasts about some of its lower-calorie options, but we’re not here for the health factor. We’re here because you can combine New York cheesecake, espresso, cookies and cream and strawberry flavors in one cup, topped off with sour gummy worms, Nilla wafers and marshmallow sauce.

The next time you make the trek to Walmart, stop in for some yogurt no matter the weather, because Sweet Frog is delicious in rain or shine. Don’t forget to ask for a frequent buyer card at the register — 10 stamps earns you a free yogurt with toppings. And while you’re in the store, you can text a number for a chance to win a free yogurt; one in 10 wins. And remember, it’s guilt-free. Sort of!