So you’re a freshman. Or you don’t have a car and you live on campus, which makes you an honorary freshman (you may now go ask your friends to hold an intervention on your behalf). Basically, you and your friends are going to be bored out of your minds on Halloween, and you should at least tell your parents you did something interesting. Luckily, here at Pipe Dream, we adore our campus and we’ve found a way for you to enjoy your night – by visiting these six spooky on-campus spots and trying not to call your friends to come and get you.

1) Fine Arts Dump Hallway

If you try and convince yourself this is not the creepiest hallway of all time, you’re wrong. Fine Arts Building is a horrifying building in itself. It’s a labyrinth of empty halls and dilapidated music practice rooms. And deep in the basement, the Fine Arts Dump Hallway awaits. The Dump Hallway is essentially a hall of leftover and unclaimed art projects and sculptures. And they are bizarre. From morphed heads to naked wire-sculpted females, you’ll feel like you’re in a “Night at the Museum”-esque horror movie. I don’t know about you, but with the way-too-graphic statue of a baby inside a pregnant woman who’s melting into the floor, I just don’t get the feeling that I’m going to make it out alive.

2) Woods Behind CIW

Let’s face it – College-in-the-Woods is pretty “hood” nowadays, and the trees surrounding the buildings are not helping anything. People in the woods are not exactly going to offer you a sandwich and ask how your parents are doing, if you catch my drift. The thing is, at 12 p.m., this is a lovely and quiet place. Let’s contrast this with 1 a.m. — you would think slenderman is coming around asking for his $20.

3) Dickinson

People from Dickinson Community — we love you, but stop. Too many times have I heard someone try and convince me that it’s social and friendly, but it’s time you come to grip with the fact it’s a miracle you’re not all possessed by a demon. The bathrooms are not only a germaphobe’s worst nightmare, but anyone with any sense of self-preservation knows better than to wander around Dickinson without a security team and at least one Nerf gun.

4) WHRW

We’ve all done it — you’re walking through the New University Union to pick up a package and then you hear it. “It” can be anything from someone talking about a concert, to someone talking about the … well, activities they participated in this weekend. People go in perfectly normal, and then after a week, you never see them ever again. Sure, they play quality music, but you also get a feeling that they may be a cult and hold bi-weekly sacrifices to their favorite musicians.

5) Engineering Building

For some reason, everyone who uses the Engineering Building tries to convince everyone else that people haven’t gotten lost and that it isn’t the most horrifying maze of all time. However, all of the liberal arts majors know — you check the closets in that building and there are more than just metaphorical skeletons in the closet. Try and shake off that feeling that a Minotaur isn’t after you. Go ahead. I dare you.

6) Library Underground

If there’s any labyrinth more confusing than the Engineering Building, it’s the vast expanse of the Glenn G. Bartle Library underground. The room numbers seem to revoke basic numerical order and every turn places you in a hallway that feels at once familiar and completely new, as if in a parallel dimension. Trying to leave the building is a Kafkaesque nightmare, the exit so close you can feel it yet impossible to find.