Zohra Khan/Contributing Photographer There are multiple places near Binghamton University that sell CBD and cannabis products for safe consumption.

Looking for where you can get your fix to celebrate 4/20? There are many places near Binghamton University that sell CBD and cannabis products, and it can be tough to decide which one of these options can be right for you. Therefore, here is a list of some of these stores to better guide your experience.

Hemp Geek

Hemp Geek is a CBD store located on 2508 Vestal Pkwy. E in Vestal as well as on 1332 Upper Front St. in Binghamton. According to their Facebook page, the store offers “a wide range of CBD hemp products, including water soluble tinctures, pills, lotions, vape oils, hemp flower, concentrates, prefilled 510 cartridges and more.”

Sugar Mountain

Founded in 2005 by a couple of Grateful Dead fans, Sugar Mountain is a hemp and alternative shop located on 42 Court St. in Binghamton. According to the shop’s website, the store has been around for over 20 years, priding itself on “superior customer service, premium-quality products and fair pricing.”

CBD Supply.store

CBD Supply.store is a CBD store located on 4301 Vestal Road in Vestal. According to their website, the store considers itself “an upstate New York startup that in realizing the powerful potential of CBD and its healing properties.” It offers a “cost-effective” product, in contrast to the typical “confusing and expensive” processes surrounding CBD use. They exclusively carry CUBED Naturals brand products, a Vestal-based CBD brand that, according to the website, “has created their own step program for proper dosing” involving specially standardized bottles.

Xhale

Located on 104 Main St. in Binghamton, Xhale is a smoke shop that, according to their Facebook, carries “everything from hookah, hookah products, vapes, tobacco and anything 420-friendly.”

Your CBD Store

Your CBD Store is a CBD store located on 1901 Vestal Pkwy. E in Vestal. This location is one of a chain of CBD stores that started in 2018, and sells its own brand of products known as SunMed. According to their website, “each Your CBD store offers a safe, comfortable and inviting environment where guests can learn about CBD, try samples and feel empowered to make an informed decision on the best cannabinoid formulation option for them.”

While there are many options to find something to smoke, these options will help lead you to best decide where to go to guide the festivities on 4/20. Happy smoking!