Klara Rusinko/Assistant Photo Editor The women's swimming and diving team earned two titles in the first day of the America East Championships.

Already in the first day of the women’s swimming and diving America East Championships, Binghamton has reaped considerable success in its postseason, taking two titles.

On the swimming side, BU finished in the top spot of the 200-yard medley relay. The Bearcat quartet of seniors Corrine Zotter and Caitlin Kelly and juniors Claudia Coccaro and Selina Ng finished in first with a time of 142.27. Both Zotter and Kelly have earned AE Swimmer of the Week honors this season. Zotter also currently holds a team-best 1:02.40 in the 100-yard, while Kelly has the team’s top time in the 50-yard freestyle, at 23.13 seconds.

On the diving side, senior Imani Williams followed up on a 2013 championship run with a 262.55 mark in the one-meter diving event, which earned her a first-place finish. Senior Kim Robertson took second in the same event with a mark of 246.75. The conference title is Williams’ second, as she also captured the three-meter crown in 2013.

The Championships, a four-day meet hosted by Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Worcester, Massachusetts, are set to continue today at 11 a.m.