The Binghamton swimming and diving teams saw split success over the winter break, but reaped in America East weekly awards in the process.

Over the break, three different Binghamton athletes garnered AE honors. Senior Corinne Zotter was named Swimmer of the Week after setting a new pool record against Bucknell in the 100-yard breast event with a time of 1:04.53. Senior Caitlin Kelly earned the same award the following week after securing six combined individual victories in meets against Colgate and St. Bonaventure. Senior Imani Williams was named the Diver of the Week for her efforts against Colgate and St. Bonaventure, capturing three wins in the two-day stretch.

On the men’s side, BU finished winter break with a 1-2 record. The Bearcats opened with a 168-127 loss against Bucknell but, led by individual victories from sophomore Liam Cashin and freshman Peter Behan, responded with a 181-104 victory over Colgate. However, BU could not sustain the momentum, falling, 147.5-88.5, to St. Bonaventure.

The women’s team found more success in the win column. After falling, 170-125, BU captured back-to-back victories over Colgate, 163-137, and St. Bonaventure, 121-116.

Both the men’s and women’s team are scheduled to return to action Saturday against Marist. The first event is set for 1 p.m. at the McCann Natatorium.