The Binghamton women’s tennis team endured consecutive losses at Niagara on Friday and at Buffalo on Saturday, but salvaged the weekend on Sunday, when it snapped its four-match losing streak by overpowering Colgate, 7-0.

In their 4-3 loss to Niagara, the Bearcats (2-5) were forced to default at third in doubles and sixth in singles due to injury and illness, costing them a possible two team points.

Sophomore Agatha Ambrozy and freshman Annie DiMuro dominated at No. 2 doubles, 8-1, and then each recorded a win at No. 1 and No. 2 singles, respectively. Sophomore Alexis Tashiro represented BU’s third team point, after she defeated her opponent in straight sets, 6-2, 6-2.

On Saturday, the top three singles matches went to a third set, but only DiMuro managed to record a team point for Binghamton in its 6-1 loss at Buffalo. DiMuro, who won in three sets of 2-6, 7-5, 10-6, had then won three straight matches.

BU concluded its road trip with its victory at Colgate. The Bearcats swept all nine matches, including six straight-set wins in singles. Tashiro, DiMuro, Ambrozy, junior Katya Medianik, freshman Sara Kohtz and sophomore Shea Brodsky all found the win column for Binghamton.

The Bearcats will have off until Friday, when they are set to travel to New Jersey for a matchup with Rutgers. Play is scheduled for 1 p.m. at East Brunswick Racquet Club in East Brunswick, N.J.