The Binghamton men’s basketball team continued its domination of the America East weekly awards, as Jordan Reed and Marlon Beck II garnered accolades for Week 5.

Reed, who split Player of the Week with New Hampshire’s Chris Pelcher on Nov. 18, shared the same honor with Hartford’s Mark Nwakamma. Beck, meanwhile, became the third Bearcat to earn Rookie of the Week this season, joining forwards Nick Madray and Magnus Richards.

Binghamton has won five weekly awards, while Stony Brook and UMBC follow with a pair apiece.

“I think it is great that the conference has recognized several of our players so far this year,” BU head coach Tommy Dempsey wrote in an email. “We are working hard to build this program and these young guys are a big part of our future.”

After scoring a career-low one point against Colgate on Dec. 1, Reed averaged 21.5 points and 7.5 rebounds while shooting 54.5 percent from the floor and 18 for 19 at the foul line in games against Mount St. Mary’s and No. 4 Syracuse last week. The sophomore guard posted a game-high 26 points against the Orange, who jumped to No. 2 in this week’s AP Top 25.

Though Reed had the most impressive line against Syracuse, Beck had the hot hand early in the game, scoring seven points in the first nine minutes. He finished with 14 points on 5-of-12 shooting to complement a career-high six rebounds. In Binghamton’s win over Mount St. Mary’s, Beck posted a team-high 19 points on 6-of-12 shooting while also burying four 3-pointers.

“To earn the Rookie of The Week is a great feeling but to be the third out of our freshmen group is an even bigger accomplishment,” Beck wrote in a direct message on Twitter. “It just shows the the amount of depth, how much talent, and how much potential to becoming a better team in the conference we hold.”