Photos Provided by APA

CollegeHumor will be jumping off the screen and onto the stage when the Student Association Programming Board (SAPB) brings CollegeHumor Live to Binghamton University’s Osterhout Concert Theater.

The show will feature comedians Matt Pavich, Thomas Dale and Brady Matthews performing a combination of stand-up and sketch comedy. Founded in 1999, CollegeHumor is the comedic platform that brought us series like “Jake and Amir,” as well as the 2009 MTV show “The CollegeHumor Show.” The website also features a plethora of comedy and satire-related videos, articles and pictures.

CollegeHumor Live came in first on the SAPB’s Spring Fling Concert survey among other comedic options with 45.5 percent of respondents answering with “dying to see.” In second place was Creed Bratton from NBC’s “The Office,” with 15.1 percent responding “dying to see.”

With such a positive survey response, it’s unsurprising that students are enthusiastic about the act.

“CollegeHumor is hilarious, I love their material,” Gabby Zweig, a freshman majoring in biology, said.

Bernadette Machuca, vice president of programming for the Student Association, is expecting a good turnout.

“CollegeHumor is fairly recognizable among college students,” said Machuca, a senior majoring in biology, “so we hope that people will be eager to experience it live.”

However, not everyone is excited about the choice. Students such as Max Samson, an undeclared freshman, find their humor to be childish.

“I just don’t think they do a good job playing on the expectation of their demographic, which is supposed to be college students, but I think that most college students have matured past that sense of humor,” Samson said.

Still, the three comedians performing are rising in their field.

Pavich is an Astoria-based comedian and the winner of the New York Comedy Festival’s New York’s Funniest competition. He has toured colleges along the East Coast, and is a cast member on the MTV2 show, “Joking Off.” To get yourself prepped, check out his YouTube channel “Handsome Dancer.”

Dale’s credits include appearances on networks such as HBO and Comedy Central, and television shows like “Chelsea Lately” and the “Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.” The Long Island native performs at New York comedy clubs such as Stand Up NY, Carolines and the Comedy Cellar. If you want a preview of Dale’s style, check out his standup online and his twitter, @Thomasdale5.

As the third member of the trio, Matthews is a California-based stand-up comedian, as well as a painter. He has preformed at clubs like The Comedy Store, the Laugh Factory and The Ice House, and was also featured in comedic lineups with Ron Funches. Check out his twitter @Bradymatthews13 for some pre-show laughs.

“We are really excited to be bringing college humor live to our campus and we hope that everyone will be as excited as we are,” Machuca said.

The show will begin at 7 p.m. on February 18, with doors opening at 6:30 p.m., and will be free of charge.