Summertime means summer festivals, and while fun, these concerts can get extremely pricey. If you’re living on a college budget, they’re often impossible to go to. However, this doesn’t mean you need to miss out on the fun. Many festivals will allow you to go for free if you donate some of your time to working at the festival, but if you aren’t willing to miss out on some of the fun, there are more affordable options out there. To alleviate your summertime sadness, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best values the East Coast festival scene has to offer.

SunFest

A lot of people in the Northeast don’t know about SunFest in West Palm Beach, Florida, a five-day festival that’s been host to huge names like Ellie Goulding and Pretty Lights in 2014 and Lenny Kravitz and Schoolboy Q in 2015. While this year’s lineup won’t be announced until February 25, at just $75 for a five-day pass, this festival is an unbeatable value. The festival also includes a Fine Arts Show, fireworks and a 5K race, so there will be plenty to keep you busy between sets. Sure, you’ll have to travel to Florida, but with such low prices, attending SunFest will allow you to listen to some amazing acts — and catch some rays — without completely breaking the bank.

Dates: 4/27 – 5/1

Prices: 1-day pass – $35; 3-day pass – $55; 5-day pass – $75

Taste of Country Music Festival

One of the worst things about being a country music fan in New York is pining over all of the country festivals happening in the South that are too far to travel to. Luckily, only a two-hour drive from Binghamton is the Taste of Country Music Festival at Hunter Mountain, New York. The lineup includes country superstars Kenny Chesney, Jake Owen and Kid Rock, as well as rising stars Old Dominion and The Swon Brothers. Tickets start at $175 for a three-day pass without camping, and with low travel costs, it’s the ideal festival for country fans who don’t want to travel all the way to Tennessee for the outrageously priced CMA Musical Festival.

Dates: 6/10 – 6/12

Prices: 3-day pass without camping – $175 before fees; 3-day pass with camping – $210 before fees

Boston Calling

Although it’s only in its fourth year, Boston Calling is known for consistently getting big names, and this year is no different. Located in Boston City Hall Plaza, this year’s event will feature acts including Sia, Haim and up-and-coming artist BORNS. General admission tickets start at only $185, and if you can catch a $1 bus from New York City to Boston, the cost is definitely manageable. Plus, finding a cheap place to stay in the city or the surrounding area is far from impossible, so with just a little smart saving, a trip to the festival isn’t out of reach.

Dates: 5/27 -5/29

Prices: Friday pass – $60; 2-day pass – $160; 3-day pass – $185

Firefly

For those that want a Coachella-level lineup but don’t have personal connections with Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Firefly is a choice East Coast option. Located in Dover, Delaware, this year’s acts include Mumford & Sons, Blink-182, Fetty Wap and Kings of Leon. While the price of a ticket is a steep $299, you are allowed to pay in monthly installments leading up to the event. If you’re looking for top-shelf content, but can only pay as you get tips from your waitressing job, Firefly is doable. Plus, Fetty Wap will be there, need we say more?

Dates: 6/16 – 6/19

Prices: 3-day pass without camping – $299 before fees

Mountain Jam

For those invested in the indie music scene, seeing Beck and other indie superstars might not be so far-fetched. Also located in Hunter Mountain, New York, headliners at this event include The Avett Brothers and Wilco. Tickets start at $185 for a 3-day pass without camping, and for the reasonable price, you’ll also be able to catch acts like Michael Franti & Spearhead, Umphrey’s McGee and Gary Clark Jr.

Dates: 6/2 – 6/5

Prices: 3-day pass without camping – $185 before fees; 3-day pass with camping – $219 before fees; 4-day pass without camping – $205 before fees; 4-day pass with camping – $239