Rapper Big Sean will make Binghamton a “Dark Sky Paradise” when he headlines the fall concert at the Events Center on October 15.

The grammy-nominated rapper — who recently wrapped up a tour for his third album “Dark Sky Paradise” with past fall concert headliner J.Cole — was just nominated for his 10th BET Hip-Hop Award, second only to rapper Drake, who performed at Binghamton University in 2010.

Hailing from Detroit, Michigan, Big Sean released his debut album, “Finally Famous,” in 2011 after his mix tapes helped him gain a large following online. His latest release, which was co-produced by Kanye West, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 list.

According to Bernadette Machuca, the Student Association’s vice president for programming, Big Sean was the third most popular artist on the fall concert survey. The top two choices were either unavailable to perform or not within the Student Association’s budget.

Big Sean’s performance will mark the sixth consecutive year that the Student Association has brought a hip-hop artist for their fall semester concert.

The concert’s two opening acts will be another rapper and a DJ, and will be announced at a later date, according to Machuca.

The Student Association will run a special presale beginning Friday, September 18, which will allow concertgoers to get tickets at a discounted price with the promo code ‘BigSean2015.’

According to Machuca, 200 promo code tickets will be available at a cost of $20, plus fees.

For those who can’t get their hands on one of the first 200 tickets, regular ticket sales will start on Monday at noon at a cost of $25 plus fees for students and $35 plus fees for the public.

Tickets will be available for purchase online through the Events Center’s website and at their box office.