One Tequila … Two Tequila … Three Tequila … Floor

SATURDAY, April 9, 11:30 p.m. — An officer monitoring the University Union bus stop observed a female student stumble out of a bus, said Investigator Patrick Reilly of Binghamton’s New York State University Police. The female was helped to the grass, where she began to vomit. The officer then approached to assist where he identified the suspect as an 18-year-old student. He was told that she had had six to seven shots of tequila in the last half hour. At this point, a male who was helping also began to collapse, and both were taken to UHS Binghamton General Hospital by Harpur’s Ferry.

Computer Creep

SUNDAY, April 10, 12:15 a.m. — UPD was notified early Sunday about a harassment in Seneca Hall of College-in-the-Woods, Reilly said. The victim, a 20-year-old male, stated that he was in the fifth floor common area when he left his computer unattended. He returned five minutes later to find the computer in a different position and powered on despite him having turned it off. He also noticed the computer was connected to another device belonging to the suspect, a 26-year-old female, whom he didn’t know. The case is still under investigation.

Visiting Villain

SUNDAY, April 10, 10:30 a.m. — Officers responded to a report of trespassing in Hunter Hall of Mountainview College, Reilly said. The victim, a 20-year-old female, said that the suspect, a 23-year-old male, had come into her room and wanted to sleep in her roommate’s bed. Her roommate had left earlier that morning. She said she didn’t want to confront the male so she left to notify her resident assistant. After being identified by the officers, it was found that the suspect was not affiliated with the University, but was there with friends. He was told to stay off-campus unless with Binghamton University students.

Too Lit to Quit

MONDAY, April 11, 10:30 a.m. — UPD was contacted Monday morning to report criminal mischief in Broome Hall of Newing College, Reilly said. For the second time in one week, an unknown suspect had discharged a fire extinguisher in a bathroom. The janitor who discovered the mischief called in Emergency Maintenance and Environmental Health and Safety. The resident director was unsure of where the fire extinguisher had come from within the building at that time and the case is still under investigation.