TUESDAY, FEB. 5, 8:21 a.m. — Janitors in the Engineering Building reported to University police that somebody had damaged the rotunda floor in the ITC area by scuffing it with their sneakers, said Investigator Patrick Reilly of Binghamton’s New York State University Police. The janitor said it would take employees many hours of work to fix the damage, which penetrated about seven coats of wax, and they wanted to have a report of it on file. There are no suspects and the case is still under investigation.

TUESDAY, FEB. 5, 9:01 a.m. — A 20-year-old female student reported to University police that someone had been using her credit card to place online orders, Reilly said. The victim’s mother, who lives overseas, contacted the victim and told her that six items had been purchased using the card between Feb. 4 and Feb. 5. The victim was able to cancel a number of the transactions, but needed a police report for her bank to cancel the other orders. The victim did not know how her credit card number was stolen, and the case is still under investigation.

TUESDAY, FEB. 5, 2:51 p.m. — A 20-year-old male student reported to University police that a Nintendo 3DS had been stolen from his bag in the Chenango Champlain Collegiate Center, Reilly said. The victim had left his bag in the building at 12:30 p.m., and when he came back at 2 p.m., he found that the 3DS was missing. There are no suspects and the case is still under investigation. The victim chose for the case to be sent to University Judicial if the 3DS is found.

TUESDAY, FEB. 5, 7:48 p.m. — Officers on patrol were called to the University Union bus stop because a 46-year-old woman was causing a disturbance on one of the Broome County Transit buses, Reilly said. The suspect was sitting at the front of the bus and was trying to get to Owego. When she was informed that the bus was not going to Owego, she got upset. The officers spoke with her and found that she had enough money for a taxi. A cab was called and no charges were filed.